Tuesday 28 May 2024

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S OVER IT*

 You remember (of course you do) that I wrote a post a few days ago titled 'I'M OVER IT.

Too lazy to trawl through to find it? Fear not, here's a link: I'M OVER IT

I discovered today, as I suspected, that I'm not the only one.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, The First Lady of Nigeria (she's the wife of President Bola Tinubu) has warned the country's women not to 'lose who they are' in a speech given shortly after Meghan Markle's visit where she also slammed the 'nakedness' of US celebrities. Read here in the Australian Daily Mail.

DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA


Good on you Senator Tinubu. I'm with you on this one.


"Stop flashing your tits Markle" - Oluremi Tinubu







* The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ is the only group of blogs in this blogging community that makes the effort to provide readers with updates to its posts.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Frankly, I don't mind seeing tits.

THE WINE GUY said...

The selfie king.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Looks suspiciously like you might be the only one who's over it.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, Rob obviously isn't.