Sunday 30 June 2024

DOMINUS VOBISCUM

 ET CUM SPIRITU TUO.

I'm enjoying my Sunday communion and the sacred spirit is entering my body like something great that enters your body.

My 'communion' today is a vodka and tonic - Broken Shed vodka and East India 'Old World' tonic. Marvellous.

OK, I have mentioned this before - see ...



... but I thought you'd like to know.


Hey! I deserve it. I've spent many a few a couple of hours under the house today on my excavation project. I'm doing this in small bites but even so today, dug out and moved about 3 cubic metres of dirt and compacted mud with rocks and stones thrown in. Sheesh! It's not easy in such a cramped space.

I've had a long soak in the bath (with Epsom salts) and pre-prepared dinner (chow mein to go with leftover scalloped potatoes) so now I'm relaxing ...ooh! I can feel that sacred spirit roaming through my bloodstream.

Mihi placet id mihi placet




1 comment: