Monday 10 June 2024

HOW'S MY DAY GOING?

 After a week of rain and dreary and cold weather today is sparkling bright and warm - well over 20 degrees.



It's like a summer day. I've just been for a long walk and am now contemplating a swim.

I did three loads of washing - well, I'm not trusted with washing and hanging the delicate stuff so The Old Girl did two loads of washing being clothes, towels and bedsheets and I did one. Mine was "your old overalls and shit" which was my very important 'under the house' gear consisting of two pairs of overalls, two caps, five pairs of gloves and knee pads - all covered in mud. I feel that I've accomplished something.

This afternoon I might head into town to Bunnings and the 'tradie' stores to look for those specialty digging tools I told you about.

Heigh ho!





No comments: