Sunday 30 June 2024

LISTEN UP SNOWFLAKES

It looks like I'll have to take over the quiz setting again after a dismal showing from the other bloggers.
I'm busy you know but feel that I have to step in to salvage the blogging community's reputation.

To follow is a sensible 10 question quiz that even old retired jokers should be able to manage.



1. What word is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary?

2. What is it that lives if it is fed, and dies if you give it a drink?

3. What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?

4. How can someone go 25 days without sleep?

5. How do you make the number one disappear?

6. What’s greater than God and more evil than the devil. Rich people want it, poor people have it. And if you eat it, you’ll die?

7. If you spell “sit in the tub” s-o-a-k, and you spell “a funny story” j-o-k-e, how do you spell “the white of an egg”?

8. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How is that possible?

9. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister? 

10. How can you keep a cannibal fed for life?


Remember that The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ, unlike other blogger's quizzes provides interesting and valuable certificates for not only success but also for participation. We welcome 'snowflakes' here since we expect the 'baby boomers' to die out soon.





9 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

1 wrong
2 fire
3 Symbrachydactyly
4 Sleep at night
5 Add the letter N
6 Nothing
7 egg white
8 The name of the horse is Friday
9 No. It's not possible.
10. Eat flesh once in his life.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

A good effort Second. 5 out of 10 - that's nearly 50%!

A nice certificate will be coming your way soon.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Looks like Rob got a head start on me.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I got the same right answers as Rob.

Richard (of RBB) said...

What do I get?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, if you'd read the competition rules published here: googlecompetiionand quizrulessection2374(b)part2(b)googlecompetiionand quizrulessection2374updated.com you'd have noticed that, in the case of a tie the winning certificate must be shared by the winners. I will action that as soon as I create the certificate and tear it in two. Meanwhile - enjoy this: https://images.app.goo.gl/EPkEfvDhcvPSR9x97

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

What's the answer to 10. I couldn't find it on... I mean I couldn't work it out.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Richard says he got the same right answers as me, which I believe to be 9/10. I'm happy to concede if he genuinely got them without Google!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

See my latest post for answers and ruling.