Wednesday 9 January 2019

"YOU BETTER WATCH OUT , YOU BETTER NOT CRY ...."




I was scathing in my comments on Robert's latest Post : HERE.

I guess that he does have a right to his belief even if it is based on nonsense.

One should always take out insurance though as a Northland family discovered when their uninsured house burned down. Of course, in keeping with the modern trend they've started up a Give a Little page to get other people to give them money. I don't really believe in that. I suppose that some Give A Little pleas are worthwhile but the whole thing is open to abuse. See HERE

Anyway, as to my insurance I should take out some protection if I'm going to go about criticizing Robert's gods in all their manifestations.




Just in case you missed it here's the latest on what the Catholic Church has been up to:






1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'd be more worried about what Lynn will do when she sees that you've used up all the kitchen foil.