Monday 22 July 2019

THE BALLOONS UP!

Why do many voters like lying bastards?
We're witnessing the spectacle of a once world leading country having as their leader a fat, boorish, lying, fraudulent and self obsessed womaniser.

*************

And the USA is no better having one of their own in Donald Trump.


“I don’t think I’ve made mistakes. Every time somebody said I made a mistake, they do the polls and my numbers go up, so I guess I haven't made any mistakes."  - Donald Trump



Boris Johnson looks set to being the UK's next Prime Minister even though he leaves behind him a trail of cheating and odious behaviour at university, in journalism and in politics. There are bewilderingly, many people who still see him as roguish with boyish charm (he's 55).

"My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters."  - Boris Johnson



Go figure.






6 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

and the brits are leaving in droves to aussy and nz. Evidently the new CEO of Hutt is one!

Richard (of RBB) said...

This is PC gone too far!

Richard (of RBB) said...

And, talking about going too far, "THE BALLON'S UP" would have been a grammatically better choice.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Mea culpa mistah.
I thought I had written it correctly but forgot to proofread the heading.

I've published an apt cartoon in a new post for you.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Anyway, what's PC got to do with it?

Richard (of RBB) said...

People always seem to say that. Just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.