Saturday 13 July 2019

KEEP THE RUN RATE UP









Thanks The Phoenix Foundation.

Well I've tried to find a way to watch the cricket final - New Zealand vs England - tomorrow night but haven't had any luck.
I registered with Sky Go and asked via an email if I can purchase a one-off access to tomorrow's match. No bastard from there has had the decency to respond. They could make a fortune if they got off their arses and developed a way for occasional sports watcher like me to access via the internet (without requiring one of their clunky boxes and satellite dishes), one-off games or tournaments the way that SPARKS has for the 2019 World Cup Rugby.

It looks like I'll be staying up all night reading and every now and then looking for updates on news channels.

Bastard.

Anyway - GO THE BLACK CAPS!


11 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Looks like your readership is up! Well, since I left this message.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, no problem.
Going by the thousands of searches and 'reads' that the stats show I see that many of them are from members of the Royal Agraphical Society.

Richard (of RBB) said...

As long as you're happy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'm just listening to 'The Orange Blossom Special' on Saturday Nights on Radio NZ National programme.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I signed up for Fan Pass with SKY. Cost $15 so hope it works tonight.
Lynn reminded me last night that we have free access to PRIME in the Auckland apartment and I could have gone down there to watch the semi final and the final. It's too late now as I have commitments today.
Bugger.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Commitments? Blogging?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Upsetting Robert? Taking photos of windows?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Getting hit by tennis balls? Picking up outdoor furniture?

THE WINE GUY said...

Having dinner with my sister.

Go pick up your flag and don't molest it like Trump does.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Who was speaking to you, The Wine Guy?

THE WINE GUY said...

That cricket rules book must be as daft as the bible and the catechism.

Anyway - well done the Black Caps.