Thursday 25 July 2019

GETTING SMARTER WITH AGE?

I hurt my knee at tennis on Tuesday and spent the rest of the day and half of Wednesday hobbling about on crutches.

I was supposed to drive to Auckland on Wednesday but abandoned the idea as, at the apartment I would be forced to walk steeply uphill after parking the car.

The Old Girl told me to take it easy and keep weight off my knee.

Of course this morning what did I do?

I went to tennis again and only lasted two games before my knee gave away again and I had to hobble away.

Stupid but now I've got no excuse for not doing some meditation.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Did you mean 'mediation'? I thought you might be doing some with Robert. I have noticed a bit of a slip in your standard of grammar.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Bye the way, sorry about the knee.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I have noticed a bit of a slip in your standard of grammar."

"Bye the way, "

Pot-kettle-black.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oops.

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Oh, what a crooked web we weave when first we practise to deceive."