Sunday 7 July 2019

THE FINAL DESTINY OF THE SOUL

"I do not really want to bang on about religion but there are so many falicies(sic)."

- said Robert in his latest post before he started to 'bang on' about something or other that Anglicans, Presbyterians or other protestant religions are doing. It made no sense to me so I ignored it.

Robert, Richard (of RBB)'s brother is a conflicted catholic. He at times denies being a catholic, pretends that he doesn't attend Sunday mass and refers to Jesus as the Word which in itself is a bit strange given his grammatical weaknesses. Poor old Jesus is at risk of being misspelled, given the wrong tense or put in the wrong context if that's the case.

Robert must be having some effect though in the way that that fat old idiot Donald Trump has in appealing to the ignorant American masses as Richard's latest posts on his blog (the only remaining active one of the fourteen or so that he's created) have been displaying disturbing grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and factual inaccuracies.

Maybe this is the end of times.




3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Sola scriptura is simply the belief that the Bible is the only source for Christians.
If it can not be found in the Bible then ....
It is not a belief I or the Catholic church support.
But some misguided (dear I say) heretics will insist I belief in it which is unfortunate.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I had to look 'eschatology' up to see what it meant. Sorry.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

That's all right, so did I.