Saturday 6 July 2019

VLAD'S AND FRANK'S BIG ADVENTURE

Pope Francis has met with Vlad Putin again. What's that about?




PUTIN: "I'm sorry Father"

Pope Francis: "Yeah right"





I like old Frank. I still think that he's heading up a silly, dangerous, money-grabbing and out-of-date organisation but his heart is in the right place. I see him like the Dalai Lama - a nice old bloke with reasonably good values even though they both put their foot in it sometimes re sexism, racism and elitism but they do their best. It's a pity that they don't have equivalents in Islam, Judaism and Buddhism.

The last time Pope Francis had a meeting with a Russian leader was in Cuba when he met up with
 Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill.


POPE: Try my iPad Seven
PATRIARCH: No, sorry, I'm using Android. This is Samsung Fourteen. (and my hat's better than yours)"




I like that photo of the Pope and the Patriarch. The Patriarch's hat reminds me of Arthur Brown in the 1960's.




Let's hope that Frank and Vlad's meeting doesn't lead to .........
















.
"I should be at that meeting - or at least Ivanka".

6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

When is The Wine Guy posting again? His last post was in 2015.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Unfortunately, like Donald Trump, Richard tells lies hoping that no-one will check up on them.

The Wine Guy last posted in June 2019.
See here:

http://nzwineguy.blogspot.com/2019/06/spiritus-sancti.html

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oh, is that considered a post?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Richard (of RBB) chuckles a bit like Robert would.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, it works for him.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Richard and Robert talk about themselves in the third person creepily like Donald Trump does.
Not surprising really.