Now I know that we at The Curmudgeon's Inc.ⓒ said that we weren't going to clutter up this blog with religious rubbish this latest happening comes under the banner of news so merits being passed on:
Sunday, 14 July 2019
NEW POST - THE RELIGIOUS CURMUDGEON.
The Religious Curmudgeon has a new post as a response to Richard's alarming threat to start evangelising.
Now I know that we at The Curmudgeon's Inc.ⓒ said that we weren't going to clutter up this blog with religious rubbish this latest happening comes under the banner of news so merits being passed on:
Now I know that we at The Curmudgeon's Inc.ⓒ said that we weren't going to clutter up this blog with religious rubbish this latest happening comes under the banner of news so merits being passed on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I've got that but I do have the shakes. I fitted a security camera to the outside of the house today. I installed it...
-
I received a message from SPARK my phone and email provider, telling me that I was unable to receive emails on my iPad because it was old ...
-
From the comments section of my last post: That got me thinking about my attitude to AI of which I've written about my distrust in many ...

No comments:
Post a Comment