Friday 15 November 2019

WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS

Richard has had a bad day. See: HERE

I can understand this. He's wittered on complained mentioned this before although since he's deleted all his posts twice I can't provide you with a link.
I have mentioned something similar in my posts and here's a link*.  FREE STUFF




Poor Richard. He is a musician though and they are prone to tantrums and hissy fits. They're higher strung than most of us (did you see what I did there?). I hope that he takes my advice and gets one of those tradesmen's vans. It will also be handy for transporting his double bass if he hasn't trashed it.











* The Curmudgeons Incⓒ keep a comprehensive library of previous posts in order to double your reading pleasure.

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Actually I'm having a very good day- I've done an hour of pizzicato db practice, been for a long steep walk, scratched myself, the sun is out and soon I'll do some violin practice. I'll also take Shelley for a drive / walk this afternoon. I just find it interesting how some people function and what their values are.