Tuesday 26 November 2019

TUESDAY*

I've been active today with tennis at 8.30 until 11.30 and the gym for an hour.
I was buggered afterwards as it's so hot up here.

I filled the trailer (again) with garden waste after a late afternoon stint yesterday but couldn't be bothered taking it away for dumping today. Maybe tomorrow.

The Old Girl is up here this week. She was called for jury duty but not selected yesterday which is just as well given that it was to be a three week trial. She's heading back to Auckland on Thursday. I'm going down on Saturday as we're going to see Deacon Blue with her cousins on Saturday night.



I don't know a lot about them except that Billy Connolly and Jerry Rafferty rate them and Ian Rankin mentioned them in one of his 'Rebus' novels. I listened to some of their music on YouTube today and they remind me of Texas and some of their music has obvious influences from Van Morrison so it should be OK.











* No Blue Man in sight today.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

No comments in sight either, except for this one.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I'd Keep away from those showers at the gym in future.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Funny (but rude!).