Thursday 17 December 2020

IMAGINARY FRIENDS

.



Richard (Of RBB)  created an imaginary discussion with his imaginary friends in his latest post.
His IFs are Bin Hire, Angry Jesus and Evil Doctor Richard. Imagine The Tooth  Fairy, The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and God and you get the idea.


We at The Curmudgeons Incⓒ had a good idea: Why not follow up with those same imaginary friends of Richard's and find out what they really think.

The Curmudgeon: Bin Hire, did I read correctly what you are reported as saying in Richard's latest post?

Bin Hire: I'm glad that you brought that up TC. The answer is no. I liked your post of the posts. It was funny  .... and clever. I actually said that a lot of children are going to be bitterly disappointed that Richard doesn't come up with ideas like that and as his (meaning Richard) readers are so few the tears and lamentations will be minimal.

The Curmudgeon: I see. That now makes sense to me. Angry Jesus - how about you?

Angry Jesus: I asked Richard - Do you really think children would actually read that shit you write? Look, as far as we know, only two people read your blog - Robert and The Curmudgeon. I don't know  of any others including the lonely Russians living in the middle of nowhere. I don't know why he changed the wording. Maybe something got lost in translation.

The Curmudgeon: Lost in translation. Ha. Yes, that'd be a better name for his blog alright. Personally I just think that he's technologically challenged. What do you think Evil Doctor Richard?

Evil Doctor Richard: Firstly, to be honest I don't give two stuffs about the terrible things that the catholic clergy have done.  No-one stuck their hands up my pants. Have you seen what's up there? You don't want to know.
Look, that silly old bugger Richard is getting old  and he gets things a bit muddled. I said to him that I hope you don't get  in the dog box for that silly mistake about what month you are going to Stewart Island. I just don't think he can cut it as a blogger anymore. Some of his grammar has been shocking lately (he called Stewart Island Steward Island) - no wonder he got relegated down to 3G when he was at school in 1966.

Bin Hire: Yes, I suppose you're right.

Angry Jesus: Well, he's not invited to my fucking birthday party, not when he calls me 'Angey' Jesus. I'm not inviting him to my midnight birthday party. By the way that wine he serves up is shit. Can you and your mate The Wine Guy let me have something decent or, at least with a bloody label on it?

The Curmudgeon: No problem AG. I've got a case (well 11 as one bottle was taken out) of a Marlborough Chardonnay. Seresin 2016. I'm sure that you will like it. Don't chill it. Marlborough chardonnays are best warmed in the microwave first. About a minute and a half per bottle should do.

Bin Hire: Good thinking TC. Bloody Richard serves all his wines too cold - including the reds. I think you're right that he's getting a bit doolally. Thank Robert's goodness that you maintains such a high blogging standard for all of your blogs. I always feel that they assist me in my own blogging although that bloody Richard only ever publishes a few of mine.  Abn haram! 

Thanks guys and have a nice imaginary Christmas and New Year holiday. Don't work too hard and hey! If you ever want to be part of a real blogging community give me a call OK.
I have to admit it'll give me a thrill to hear from you especially you Angry Jesus when other people are around. JESUS IS ON THE MAIN LINE





5 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I love you Peter.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Enough to go to Hell with him? That would be true love - sacrificing yourself for someone 6.

Richard (of RBB) said...

6 = else

Richard (of RBB) said...

Why wasn't The Wine Guy, and all those TC stock crazies, interviewed?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Why wasn't The Wine Guy, and all those TC stock crazies, interviewed?"

The post was about imaginary friends.