Tuesday 22 December 2020

HERE WE GO. (Part one).

 HERE WE GO. A new series.

The Old Girl is back home now and will be working from home next year.

This, obviously is good news as she will be here with me all of the time ..... but, there may be some adjustments necessary.

Already, after a few days my trusty dish brush has been relegated to a new place.

This brush is very handy for scrubbing pots and pans in hot soapy water.

He can be seen here trying to get in and help.

"Giz a job. I can do that."

He normally lives on the dishrack that I often don't put away or, if I have put it away, in the space at the back of the sink behind the tap.




Now he's been relegated to the cupboard below the sink, the living area of the spare brush and the dreaded toothbrush that The Old Girl and other OCD people use to clean finicky areas.






6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I bet that toothbrush sometimes get used on the toilet.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Hopefully that one and not mine if she's mad at me.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You can never be sure. Best to wash it thoroughly before use.

Richard (of RBB) said...

And I mean THOROUGHLY.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I'm suggesting your best next course of action is to buy a couple more dish brushes. When you go innocently and unsuspectingly to get it from under the sink it will be in the dishwasher!

You might be lucky if the dishwasher is finished but you can not count on that.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I thought we would have had Part 2 by now. Is it uncomfortable in the woodshed?