Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's nice to be home and I wonder why we often go away. What's the point of paying a lot of money to fly on a plane for hours in cr...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
-
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
4 comments:
Courtenay Place pool parlour?
Good video.
What about a catchup at a Masonic Hall?
Hey!
I'm all for that.
I've been practising, practicing, practising ..... fuck it .... my secret handshake so it'll be good to put it into pract ..... (I won't fall into that trap again) ... usage.
There's some sort of Masonic hall near the Wellington apartment. Have you got the key or do we have to go on a Dan Brown sort of quest to discover the secret pening words?
Opening
Post a Comment