Thursday 16 September 2021

CLIMB ABOARD.

 


I like this cartoon but in reality there's not much of a race since the fat fuck Collins has imploded the National Party and offers no real opposition as the by-line on the blue bus says.


I saw today that The Vaccine bus will be getting a nickname. Some of the options in the front running are:

  • Jabba Waka,
  • Shot Bro,
  • Jabbin' Wagon,
  • Vaxi Taxi.
I kind of like 'Jabba Waka' but If I'd heard about the 'competition' I'd have submitted 'VIRUS BUSTER'.

This is a great initiative and I hope that it gets a lot of lazy bastards vaccinated. Even if we get to 90% though that will leave half a million unvaccinated idiots in the community. It doesn't help when cunts like Brian Tamati go on the web and in the news claiming that vaccination is unnecessary and that the wearing of masks is a waste of time. His claims that 'god will protect' are stupid and very dangerous. I read his claims on a Facebook article yesterday and could hardly believe the support he was getting in the comments from stupid religious people. This bastard's claims are self-serving when he complains that lockdowns are limiting business activities in Auckland. What this shit is rally upset about is that lockdowns are keeping the  fools away from his churches and his takings are down. He and his wife might have to go out and get real jobs.

YEAH RIGHT!


7 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

You need to be wary of following Protestants. Even if they say they believe in Jesus, they still misread the bible because unlike the Catholic Original Church of Jesus they just follow people not Jesus.

TraceyC said...

I’d go with Chariot of Pfizer!

Lucky Catholics aren’t mindlessly following one leader……like, say, a pope …….. Of course popes are appointed by god, except Benedict, where god changed his perfect mind ……

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes TraceyC I agree. Lucky eh!
Those silly old Protestants were just followers weren't they. Except of course Martin Luther who was one of the original free thinkers. But then Robert would say that he didn't follow Jesus ...... but, I don't believe that he rejected Christianuty (unfortunately).

Benedict's history (Ratzinger) is a bit suspect of course but then so were 99% of popes. I think that Francis is the best of them by far.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Somehow I think that Robert missed the point of this post.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

'Chariots of Pfizer' is very good.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm thinking of starting a church as an investment. Angry Jesus could lead it. I guess I could be pope - after all, I was king of the WSCPC Soc.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Robert could write the sermons and run the church store and I could manage the collections ��