Saturday 18 September 2021

TROUBLE AT T'MILL

 



The brothers are at it again. This time they're fighting over Robert appropriating a character and image from Richard's blog.

On Richard's blog



Appeared on Robert's blog soon after




Richard's response

Robert had, in his post and a couple of previous posts cut and pasted copies of half the internet so it's not exactly an isolated incidence.

I myself recently copied and edited an entire post of Richard's appropriating it as my own. Obviously I won't do that again as my ratings plummeted and readership settled down to, well, two.

Let's hope that this is just a storm in a teacup.




5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

But he spelt the bloody name wrong!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I love you Richard.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well there's a surprise.






NOT

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I love you Peter.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, too late, I don't do seconds.