Monday 29 May 2023

FOR GOD'S SAKE!

 You know that you can rely on a good follow up with The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ blogs and will be familiar with the ever popular 'series' posts.

Today when strolling through that internet thingy (it's still raining up north) I found some more funny Christian music LP covers.

A while ago I posted this: CHRISTIAN MUSIC which strangely got no comments! Have a read of it because you obviously missed it the first time round - there's no other explanation and then see some more that I found.


I like this one because the puppet strings are so apt and the silly and compliant look on Kathleen's face remind me of some of those Republican Trump supporters who Jordan Klepper interviews on TV:



*************



There are a lot of 'He Touched Me' albums -  it does make me wonder ......

*************



It's the anticipation that Christians like I think.

.

They should complain to the body corp or, if it's really loud, the noise control people at the council.


***************




I can imagine Jesus saying "Is this the best you've got? Sheesh!"


****************



This one reminded me of some of Robert's recent posts and comments. Satan looks a bit goofy in that image though.

******************


These three crack me up. I'm not surprised that they look to a mythical deity and sign up to a weekly nutters meeting. I mean - would you invite them to your party?




.



******************






Watch out for that hand kids.


******************



This kind of reminds me of Robert's pal Trent Horn who creates silly videos and uses props to demonstrate god - I guess because he has to, having no empirical evidence of its existence.


********************

There are so many to choose from and this is just a short list.
 Here's one especially for Robert. Watch out where you're walking while singing and playing for Jesus Timmy. You don't want to fall down a well.


*****************




1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well done.
I enjoyed that.