Thursday 25 May 2023

HOME AGAIN ...

 ... and back in the study. It's a luxury but more in keeping with a blog of this calibre.

All is safe and sound at home although I did leave the study light going when I locked the internal doors before I left for 10 days.


It's a 3 lamp 'chandelier' so I don't know what that will do to the electricity bill. Best not to tell The Old Girl eh.

The trip went well (two flights) and my back was OK for all of it. In Christchurch boarding lounge they have way more comfortable chairs for people with back problems or who are tired but there is the risk of falling asleep and missing a flight though.


It's a great day up here and fortunately there is no evidence of water problems after the deluge of a few days ago. The new drainage must be working.


Look, I'll post again later when I have something of importance to tell you.


'Kaimai steak' for tea from the freezer. KAIMAI


1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Great to hear you're home and safe. Relax and enjoy a Chardonnay or two. Feel assured that the Christian god does not exist and that there is no hell. It's all nonsense. Have a peaceful night, something that you really deserve.
Ciao amico.