Monday 4 September 2023

MEA CULPA ...

 ... or, for the 3G and 3P1 students:

"Accounts payable on the left of la rive Garonne and accounts payable sur la droit du pays Allemagne".

I did promise to write lots of posts today but had other things to do. I had to help out with furniture delivery to my sister's house, did some outside chores since it's been a nice day (after a night of high winds and torrential rain), had a long catch up with old Rod from tennis, pre-prepared my dinner (potatoes stuffed with chicken 'bacon', spring onion, spinach, garlic, chilli and cheese) to be cooked in the oven later. The time just flew by.

I was contacted by RNZ and declined to be interviewed by Wallace Chapman because I was so busy. So, "s’occuper de ses oignons" or, as we used to say in 3P - "suum cuique negotium procurandum".

I did start a longer post - INTERVIEW #22 but it's very long and involved so I'll try to complete it tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be bad again.

I declare myself 'off duty' now as I've just poured a glass of wine - Villa Maria Cellar Selection Hawkes Bay Chardonnay. Yummy.

For those readers interested here's a link to a RNZ report on the 'decline' and sale of Villa Maria: Villa Maria - the dismantling of a legacy.


Posting might be slow tomorrow as well if I drink too much of the chardonnay and the Church Road Reserve pinot noir that's in the fridge.*.











* Yes Richard, in the fridge as I opened it on Saturday and only had one glass. Keeping opened wine (of any colour or type) in the fridge is just good common sense as it lasts longer.


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Tra il dire e il fare c'รจ di mezzo il mare.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Let's see what Robert is up to.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm back. I guess he chose to be a cleaner.