Wednesday 13 September 2023

"OTHERWISE FINE, OTHERWISE IT'S DANDY"


"And it'll be the outlook for Thursday
Your guess is good as mine."


We're getting a run of good weather here which is very welcome.

Yesterday morning I visited Ocean Beach before going to tennis.





It's beautiful there but the beauty disguises a 1941 tragedy:


Memorial at Ocean Beach




I played tennis gently for an hour and stopped before aggravating my hip injury. I'm a bit stiff today but, as it is another nice day, will 'gently' remove some weeds from the front garden.

Richard will be washing his house down with a cleaning mixture I told him about - warm water, detergent and white wine vinegar. I wash my hair in it and it hasn't done me any harm 👴.



1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I can't see this going to twenty something comments.