Saturday 7 October 2023

IT

 


Not that guy but, spoiler alert, there is a clown involved in this post.*


You might have noticed, if you don't have a life and trawl through the 'seldom read' part of the internet, that Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag) is having problems trying to communicate with the outside world via his cellphone.


To be honest I think he made that up. The bit about the couch I mean. I think the room he sits in is the bathroom and the seat he sits on is the toilet.

IT is not his forté I guess. He and other old ex-schoolteachers probably regret having banned the use of phones and hand-held communication devices in classrooms over the years otherwise they might have learned something.

The 'outside world' he's trying to communicate with is an even more seldom read blog: 

More 'out of this world' than 'outside world' I would have thought but if he wats to go there who am I to say he shouldn't .....



..... it probably keeps him amused and out of trouble but is a problem for others wanting to use the bathroom.

I've suggested that he buys himself a laptop computer or an iPad so that he doesn't have to confine himself to the cold study but, to a Luddite this is like suggesting he holiday on Venus.






* Richard might as well be a mime or a silent clown if he can't get his communication devices to work properly.



6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"but if he wats to go there who am I to say he shouldn't ....."

Well, that's good communication for you?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Please TC! Proofread!

Richard (of RBB) said...

See, my phone works fine here. It's only on Rubber Toe's blog where I have problems.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, I know. I can only comment on his blog using the desktop computer. My phone and iPad won’t connect other than as ‘anonymous’.
I’d have thought that since god and his gang are on his side they’d fix this for him.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Satan might have other views but what the hell!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I think it romantic that Richard and Shelley's phones are as one.