Tuesday 3 October 2023

FERAL ARSEHOLES

I mentioned earlier of a new 'dogs prohibited' sign at the start of the walking track at the end of our road: SITTING

Sure enough, the sign was soon defaced with some moron attempting to obscure the prohibition message.



Incensed, I posted the image on Neighbourly (Facebook) and sure enough, all the moronic trolls came out claiming that there is no council ban, accusing me of erecting an illegal sign and generally getting quite nasty.

Even adding to the post, a copy of a clear council prohibition that's on the council website under 'DOG REGULATIONS' didn't convince the fools.

I eventually deleted the post.


I'm pissed off with dog owners around here who think that their scruffy and ugly mutts are the 'bees knees'. Most are the horrible and snappy Bichon Frise and terrier types - like large rats. I was bitten by one of these little fuckers a while ago see: IT'S LIKE A JUNGLE SOMETIMES


Sheesh!




6 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I wonder if anyone would protest if the sign said "Gods Prohibited".

Richard (of RBB) said...

There are many, many morons on line. I was feeling a little off colour this morning, so I spent quite a bit of time looking at Facebook. Lots of idiots with very bad grammar.*

Robert, so there IS more than one god? You wouldn't want the elephant god shitting on the track.




* Even worse than I see on the blogs!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Hey, two comments! No! Three now!

Richard (of RBB) said...

5*




* this comment boost is brought to you by Richard's Bass Bag - the original bass bagging site

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oops. The last one should have been 4.
Sorry.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I hope that you keep a better tally of your goats.