Sunday 1 September 2019

SPRINGTIME





Well, maybe not that.


It's a lovely Spring day today so I checked out my pot plants on the deck.

Yep, things are flowering


The herbs look a bit woody

Blank canvas
I don't know what this is was

The palm's seen better days


A mystery


.

The bird bath maybe needs a clean


Salad anyone?


I think this was once a herb


Maybe re-potting is necessary




********************




These were just some of the pots and I must admit it was a bit dispiriting.

Maybe I should stick with the plastic flowers I bought for The Old Girl at a charity shop. For some reason she didn't like these and made an 'uncharitable' suggestion as to what I could do with them.















4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

You are home all day searching for unusual videos, be they nevertheless very entertaining, while your plants are pleading for water!

I suggest you fill a watering can and place it on your deck.

Then when you put the cat out water them as you glance up at the sky unpolluted by street lights and marvel.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I didn't know that marvel was a pollutant.
Then again, I can't stand those super-hero films.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

So. What did you think of my artificial flowers?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Wonderful video clip!