Monday 23 December 2019

MONDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Damn I'm playing some good golf at present.

I rejoined the club a few weeks back and have been getting out early in the morning to play between 6 and 9 holes each time.
The last few times I've been hitting the ball well and have done good approach shots and putts without having to resort to a Donald Trump gimme.

"That's near enough"








The other day I played 9 holes and averaged four per hole. I was 'on-fire'.
This morning I played 8 holes and had 4 fours and 4 fives.

I pushed myself hard as well as I'm doing this to help build up fitness. I feel really good afterwards so it's working. I also think that the change from beta blocker medication to calcium channel blockers has made a difference. I don't feel so tired now and seem to have more energy. I noticed this last week when I last played tennis.




1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

All good news amico. Maybe I should look into that too? Have a great Christmas. Love to Lynn. xx