Friday 6 December 2019

NEW POST

I played golf early this morning. Well, early for me. I went out at 7.30 and played 9 holes. It was great and I think that I'll do this regularly and go even earlier. It's nice being first on to the greens and seeing the track that the ball makes.

This is real. I took the pic on my cellphone this morning after my putt.




I revisited the scene of the crime accident where two years ago I fell down to the creek and buggered my knee. The cellphone camera doesn't quite capture the steepness.



It was a good work-out and I'm glad that I ditched the gym and rejoined the golf club.

When I got home I went for a swim. The water was like a mill pond and I practised my free-style stroke and stayed in much longer than usual.


How's your day shaping up?

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good thanks.
That certainly was a good golf putt!
Now back to me, since you asked.
I mowed our rather extensive lawns and tidied up our drive. I've done an hour of violin practice so far and have just been for a very quick 25 minute walk.
I'm going to do some very nice little baked potatoes for tea.
Now I'm off to write a blog.