Friday 20 December 2019

WHAT DO WE THINK OF IT SO FAR?


Why rubbish?
Well, the standard of some of the latest posts in the blogging community has slipped a bit.
I include my own in this as I've been busy (and lazy) and my posts haven't been up to the standard that the readers of THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ expect.
Mea Culpa - which reminds me that Robert's posts have been crap but actually up to the standard that his blog readers have come to expect - full of religious oddness, bizarre observations about foreign immigrants in the cleaning industry and general moaning about liberals, Labour voters and people on benefits.

Richard's posts have shown the most decline and he's now writing them in a kind of pidgin Italian. See:

RICHARD'S LATEST POST

To be honest he'd be better off just writing them in English and providing a Google translate link for anyone who could be bothered to see what his wittering looks like in Italian.

As I said - rubbish.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Just reminding you what you wrote...
"I include my own in this as I've been making spelling mistakes and using quite a lot of bad grammar and my posts haven't been up to the standard that the readers of THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ would really like to see. I guess I would have been better off on 3G, or even 3R (Retarded) at St. Pat's College."

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I would have been better off on 3G,..."

Pot-kettle-black.

Richard (of RBB) said...

in

Richard (of RBB) said...

I did say your grammar was lousy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Both of my grandmas were nice people. They were clean and definitely not lousy.