Monday 16 December 2019

WANKERS

The assault rifle and illegal firearm amnesty runs out at the end of this week but apparently 70% of suspected guns are still 'at large'.

The wankerish owners, via their spokes-group the Council of Licensed Firearms Owners are pleading that they don't know which guns are illegal or not.
What fucking (pretend) ignorant shitheads. This is schoolyard behaviour and doesn't deserve respect. I hope that the police take strong action against them.

I'd like to see smartarse owners arrested and thrown into prison for non-compliance. They've had well over 6 months notice and 9 months since the Christchurch mosque shootings.




I apologise for the brevity of this post but am angry over this.
My brother was a gun owner (not the illegal type) but if he was alive and was holding one back I'd be calling him to tell him that he was being a shithead as well.
I don't think I know anyone who has an assault rifle but if I find out I definitely will bail them up. I think that issues like this are the general public's responsibility as much as that of the police and the government so I hope that others do this as well. The best way of getting results is by a groundswell people's movement as per the tearing down of the Berlin wall.



1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm with you all the way!