Thursday 28 May 2020

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING - OR, WINDOWS 9

Richard, in a comment on one of my earlier posts, asked:

"When does the windows series kick off again?"
I ignored this, as you do, but today when walking about the house thought about it. I looked around and realised that in my popular series 'WINDOWS' I didn't actually cover all of the windows in the house. This has to be rectified.

I'd have to go through WINDOWS 1 through WINDOWS 8 to see which were missed but suspect that there were quite a few. I definitely don't remember publishing a picture of the windows in the door that connects the lounge with the hallway so, here it is:


Once again, sorry about that. When I have more time I'll cross-check to see which ones were missed and update you with new posts.







THE CURMUDGEONS Incⓒ - keeping readers informed and responsive to their requests.

8 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

A fascinating read
Great to see the old series back. Can't wait for Windows 10! What shall I do in the meantime?










None of the above represented my true feelings about the Windows series.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"What shall I do in the meantime?"

Well you could take off your sock and piss in your shoe.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

It's an old Irish saying.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I have a good story to tell. But you will have to wait.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Why don't you take off your sock and piss in your shoe.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Shouldn't I first take of my shoe?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

It's an Irish saying!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Sheesh!