Tuesday 26 May 2020

NOISES ON

I took The Old Girl to the airport today. She's on her way back to Wellington and will be back at work in the Wellington office tomorrow.
For bloggers, the importance of this is that I can now get the study back and use of the Mac which is much better for writing posts than the lap-top or the iPad.


The lesser Curmudgeons have been taking a break for the last few weeks but now will have no excuses not to get some posting done.

Another 'benefit' from T.O.G. being away is that I can get back to making noises. Lots of noises which apparently annoy her and distract her from work and her conference calls. She has hearing 'like a bat' and I'm going a bit Mutt and Jeff so there was a source of conflict there. The first thing I did when I got home was to turn the radio on and have National Radio playing at a volume that I can hear from most parts of the house. Beauty!  I've been missing this. This evening while cooking my dinner I'll play some music loud in that "you're not listening to your 70s music again are you?" category. Beauty!


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Shelley's a bit deaf too. When she talks to her brother in Himatangi on the phone, I often wonder why she needs the phone.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Shelley's a bit deaf too"
Oh! Double bass? Trumpet?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Robert chuckles.