Tuesday 12 May 2020

"I REMEMBER WHEN .....


...... I remember, I remember when I lost my mind"


It was 12 May 2020.

Today's news is full of the reports of the change of lockdown rules from the short-lived Level - 3 to now Level - 2. While this is planned to be a staggered change, bars, and restaurants will be open next weekend.

Are they crazy?

When all you lovely things are out partying:
And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice
That's my only advice
The same news feeds today are full of the horror stories of the deaths in New York, the White House as  disease-ridden and a new outbreak of COVID-19 in Seoul after restrictions against meeting in bars was lifted.
And our government is going to lift restrictions?

Come on now, who do you
Who do you, who do you
Who do you think you are?
Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control?
Well
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

At least Shelley got her address book this morning.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

https://images.app.goo.gl/GKoysCWoxk5kyeHs6