Wednesday 13 May 2020

SOME HORSESHIT FOR WEDNESDAY

If you have time AND WE KNOW YOU DO have a look at this video:

HOW JESUS SAVED HIS OWN PORTRAIT


I discovered this via a strange post that Robert made on his recently reappeared blog.

I guess he believes this shit.
I find it bewildering and pick up on some of the silliness like:

"When the crate was opened Akiane's original was all covered in sawdust, just like sawdust after crucifixion on a tree"
."..... many specs (sic) had become permanently embedded in the paint, a symbolic reminder of the scars of the crucifixion" 

I'd say God save us if that itself wasn't equally silly.

6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Lots of comments so far!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

The more discerning reader takes time to make a considered comment unlike .....

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I did not say I'd swallowed it hook, line and sinker!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Four comments now! Well done!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I prefer medium-rare.

Richard (of RBB) said...

That is the worst joke!