Friday 8 May 2020

OK, WHY?

I'm staying indoors today for a few reasons:

  • My thigh muscles are sore from climbing Mount Aubrey on Wednesday
  • I hurt my back while manoeuvring a laden trailer yesterday
  • I'm trying to download Microsoft 365 to my HP and Apple laptops*
It's a bit cool today even though it's sunny outside. Because of this I put my long socks on and am wearing my slippers. Added to my 'house' shorts (not pyjama bottoms) creates an unusual look but, to my mind not meriting the derision that The Old Girl threw at me.

WHY DID SHE LAUGH AT ME?




* I haven't used these much over the last few years. The HP I took with me to Canada and UK  and the Apple I haven't used since giving up working in 2017. Both need operating system upgrades before being able to download Office 365. I think that I've upgraded the Apple but the HP is looking dodgy.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

No, she was right to throw something. I would have recommended a baseball bat.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You're just jealous of my slippers.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I could pretent that I am, if that helps.