Wednesday 20 May 2020

SCORE: 15 NIL*

We've had a run of good weather for a week now.
I played tennis yesterday and will do so again tomorrow.
Today I played golf and on Monday did some weeding with my excellent EGO line-trimmer.

Level-2 makes things a bit easier and enables us to do things that were either forbidden or heavily regulated like swimming, tennis, golf and driving to Auckland.

While it's sunny and warm, the water is cold now and I'm not brave enough to go for a dip.











* 15 golf balls found:none lost which is better than a last week where the score was 0:3.

2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I suspect you are wandering around searching for golf balls rather than concentrating on improving your swing.

Richard (of RBB) said...

No Robert, he doesn't play jazz.