Tuesday 8 February 2022

AIN'T HE SWEET

 We've got a real 'pea-souper' here today.


The hills have disappeared with mist down to sea level. I've been half expecting the fire station siren to sound indicating car accidents. As well as the mist there is light rain so tennis was cancelled this morning.

I'm off to do my first day of school crossing patrol this afternoon and, if it's till foggy might have to take a lamp with me to swing about.



I hope that I don't lose any of the kids. That'd be a bad start.


LOLLIPOP MAN - THE SWEET


"In a yellow rain coat
And a pair of gum boots
There in the midst of an incredible jam
Any kind of weather
Bringing us together
There stands a funny little lollipop man
Lollipop man, there's a lollipop man
Who stands in the middle of the street
(Ain't he sweet)
A lollipop man, there's a lollipop man
Hey, good golly there's a lollipop man"

No comments: