Friday 14 October 2022

THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND #1

I'm well aware of the popularity of this blog with now many several at least two followers  who wait around to read new posts. There are only so many posts I can write in a day though given that I'm really busy with many other important things to do. 

A few years ago I created a blog named THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS - see: HERE where I stated:


IN A HURRY?
This is the blog for you if you are in a hurry and don't have time to read THE CURMUDGEON

I will continue to use this but feel that there is a need for shorter posts on 'instant' issues or things that come to mind that I'm concerned that I might forget about before finding time to post. It's obvious, from reading Richard's and Robert's blogs that their posts are getting shorter as, I guess, with age their concentration spans shrink.

Here goes then with the first of the snippets:

McDonald's chips 

I'm watching the cricket T20 final between Pakistan and New Zealand and a McDonald's advertisement popped up. This is the one that advertises delivery and shows people out in the country somewhere enjoying McDonald's chips and burgers from a delivery.

Now, I have a problem with this. When you buy and consume McDonald's takeaways, especially the chips in-store the chips are cold by the time you get them from the counter to a table or to your car and the burgers are lukewarm. How the hell can you get McDonald's chips delivered and be able to 'enjoy' them?


2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

You can eat them even cold because they have such ridiculous amounts of satisfying fat and sugar!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yuck!