Wednesday 26 October 2022

BACK IN CIRCULATION

I must have finished my period in purgatory as Robert has renamed his links list:



 Remember that this was what it was before:


Clicking on the 'someone who is not to believed (sic) link took me to my own blog. 

I thought that this was unfair as The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ takes pride in being at least approximate in its information promulgation as the disclaimer on the home page of THE CURMUDGEON attests:



 

I guess that Robert was concerned that his readership, already dangerously wavering at about two, might slip.




4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Have fun Peter but don't sin.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Trent Horn's wife is quite funny.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Trent Horn's wife is quite funny."

Yeah, like bumping your funny bone.

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Trent Horn's wife is quite funny."

You probably have to be to live with Trent.