Sunday 30 October 2022

POSTHUM(OUR)OUS

 I started this blog back in 2008 just after I finished working full-time and became semi-retired.

I was doing contract work and part-time work for the next 8 years (with a couple of years in-between where I did nothing except charity work) until 2016 when I gave up work completely.

The 'blog archive' report on the home page of this blog shows the number of posts published each year from 2008 to year to date 2022:


It clearly shows a significant increase in posts since 2016 with 2022 being the most frequent and there are still two months to go.

Looking at the figures for 2022 the number of posts per month are about the same but there was a spike in June:



Digging further and looking at the June posts here''s a list of the topics of these 68 posts:







Now that I've got your interest here are links to these 68 posts for you to re-read and enjoy all over again .............................




.................. Just kidding.


I don't know if that was of interest to you but it's a really dull and rainy day up here and I've got nothing to do. The second lot of rugby quarter finals don't start until later ........ but ...... hold on. As Richard can't or won't watch the rugby he might like to re-read these posts. In that case here are links to all of those 68 posts ...................................




1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Please let the weather improve up north!