Saturday 1 October 2022

THE SLIPPERS POST - PART TWO

 No doubt you fondly recall this: THE SLIPPERS POST

Well, I have an update.

"What's this Matey?" asked The Old Girl (again), pointing to some bits of black rubber on the carpet.

I had a look and, after first denying any connection to the debris, looked at the soles of my new slipper combination ......


..... and the soles are disintegrating.

How bad is that? I paid good money for these slippers (the black over-slippers) at The Warehouse back in 2020- the Petone store. I recall having to pay $6 for them - $3 each! Bastard, you just can't get quality anymore.

There's nothing for it - I'll have to buy a bigger pair of slippers to go over these two pair.

Where will it end?





4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You poor, troubled soul.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Good pun old fella.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

We wash our socks but not our slippers!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I put my slippers and 'sneakers' along with caps and gloves through a wash in the washing machine,

Anyway, if you are wearing clean socks inside your slippers, what's the problem?