Wednesday 30 November 2022

***POST CANCELLED*** - NUMBER TWO

The Old Girl is away for the rest of this week so I thought I'd get down to some posting to catch up from my banishment from the study. 

Unfortunately I got busy preparing a pie for dinner (chicken, potato and leek) and then had a long bath so didn't get around to writing the post.

Here's a synopsis of what it would have been though:

  1. Some sort of pun in the title.
  2. A music video clip, cartoon, image or a photo I took relevent to the title.
  3. The narrative, interspersed with quotes from Wikipedia and images.
  4. Summary.
The cancelled post was to be about the the WDC (Whangarei District Council)'s flood plan and  coastal hazard changes as they effect Whangarei Heads area where I live.

I apologise for the cancellation but hope to bring you a similar post at a later date.

In the interim, since many someone Richard may have enjoyed the previous one, here's a gratuitous and inappropriate cartoon to keep you going.



2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

This could be a new format for blogs. Imagine how many hours would be saved not reading long, fictional stories.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

But you don't read them anyway so what's changed?