Monday 21 November 2022

WET WET WET ....

..... not these guys: 


 I was going to say - "Not these guys but they certainly are wet" but then, while downloading the link and pasting it I listened to the song and, I admit that it's not too bad - kind of along the lines of 10 CC's "I'm not in love' and The Hollies 'Air that I breathe'. So - I'll just "let it go".

****************

An old age pervert pensioner I know published a post that seems to expose one of his fantasies.

WET SPRING

If you did access that link we apologise for any offence caused as The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ take pride in not lowering the tone of our posts with salaciousness, prurience, low brow humour and scatological references. Any recriminations should be directed to the author of that post, OK? Right - moving on.

In the post (if you went to it via the link) you will have noticed that the old guy has a soft spot (not a wet spot we hope) for Sister Strapper who seems to have struck resonance (See what we did there?) with him.

"On a return visit to the church shop, Sister Strapper reported to the young man who gave her a sandwich that she was sleeping much better since the picture of Danie went up. She donated the picture of the other guy to the shop."

This reminded me of something ...... oh yes ... this: 



Well, good luck and male hormone vitamins to the old guy. Whatever floats your boat I guess. I hope that he enjoys his .. er... discussions with Sister Strapper.



 

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good to see that Richard's Bass Bag* is teaching you new things.






* the original bass bagging site

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Watch out for those stripes old fella.
When I got the 'cuts' or '6 of the best' from that cunt Brother Paulinus back in 1964 they left welts on my bum and backs of my thighs for weeks. I had a (Robert's) devil of a time hiding it from my mum. The guy was a fucking monster and I hope that he's burning in (Robert's) hell with your Brother Benedict forever.*



* In reality they are both just mouldering away in their graves. It's a pity they didn't do that before they met us.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Great comment. When Robert arrives in Heaven these are the evil people he will be spending eternity with. Sounds more like Hell.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Richard is becoming a hell crank.