Sunday 20 November 2022

HERE IS THE (GOOD) NEWS

 

From this guy


Not from these guys

The plumber called in yesterday with a new relief valve for the hot water cylinder which has been leaking remember? See: HERE

He fitted the new one at the top of the system but the leak still hadn't gone although the water  running out was now luke-warm rather than hot.

He dismantled the whole system and found that the bottom valve was also faulty. Fortunately he had a replacement in his van so it didn't necessitate a run into town which is good because after his major heart surgery he finds driving difficult.

This second valve worked and the dripping has stopped.


Good news eh?


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Better than the rugby.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yeah - I just saw that score.
I'm not watching the matches live as the timing isn't friendly.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I need my beauty sleep.



I mean, I really need my beauty sleep.