Monday 15 January 2024

ENGAUGING

 

Irascibility gauge




I was going to start up The Irascible Old Bastard blog again but have had some problems with Google.

I could set it up as an off-shoot of The Curmudgeon like the other Curmudgeons but frankly, (no, I do give a damn) it's too much of a fankle and, though I'm loath to say so, I may have too many blogs going already.

The intention arose because readers have brought to my attention that I'm becoming too moderate in my views and verging on niceness:

The reality is that there are still things that rile me but the intensity of this varies from day to day.

Instead of The Irascible Old Bastard, I thought that using an irascibility meter showing the degree of irascibility on each new post might be a better way of letting readers know how I'm feeling on any given day:



This gauge will be placed at the top of each post.


The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ takes pride in innovation and makes every effort to accommodate readers' wishes.

6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Is Mike back at tennis?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oh, sorry, tennis is tomorrow.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

If you paid more attention you would have noticed that the irascibility gauge is showing ‘low’ so, no, Mike is not back at tennis.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

So the irascible old bloke is intermittent in his irascibility.
So maybe he should be called "the occasionally irascible old fart"?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thanks for the input but all marketing and brand building positions have been filled,
Why not pop over to Richard’s Bass Bag - a lot of assistance is required there.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

He's still probably in bed!