Tuesday 30 January 2024

PROBABLY BLUNT

I wonder if Richard's approach to his gigs is anything like his approach to blogging?


That's his effort in his latest post!

He did say, in the body of the post once he'd deigned to actually write something:

 

"Well, I'd better go and put a bit of work into those 12 violin improvisation practice points.

Yeah, yeah, I know that no one is interested in them around here.

Maybe I won't bother posting today. I think that only TC reads my posts these days.

Never mind. That gives me more time to practise."

Which suggests that he treats his gig audience with only slightly less disdain than his blogging audience but one does wonder whether the gig audience is going to get a mishmash of  Csárdás  and  other silly old folk songs - probably Irish ones.


You have been  warned.


 

13 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I told you it's a bloody solo double bass gig. I'm playing four original tunes.

Richard (of R bloody BB)

Richard (of RBB) said...

I might as well be talking to Max Moron.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Or Bernard Pissbreath.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Or Bert Bottom.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Or Returntoschoolboy Robert the anti-abortion king.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm sure Brother Benedict would understand my frustration.

Richard (of RBB) said...

'Benny the B' some used to call him.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Hey, you're getting lots of comments for the crap that you wrote.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thank you for your kindness.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I love you Richard.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

10 (now 11) is a pretty good comments figure though. Maybe I should write crap more often.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You do often enough. Believe me.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I read the post... made me chuckle.