Sunday 28 January 2024

THAT WAS THE WEEK THAT WAS

 Robert said in his latest post:

"Have to go... Sue has jobs for me."

OK, fair enough but in the same post he said that he'd been up since 3.20 and this is a Sunday. Isn't Sunday supposed to be a day of rest?

I complain about things sometimes ... yes, really ... but, to be honest my weeks are a bit of a doddle compared to Robert's and indeed, to most people's. I get funny looks from The Old Girl when I say things like 

"Good, it's a holiday tomorrow".

She replies:

"Everyday is a holiday for you Matey!" 

I like this comedy clip of a Middle ages peasant having a bad week:



3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Are you sober yet?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, my tongue hasn't fallen out so that has to be a good thing.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Wit is alive and well in Moera I see .... or at least half of it.