Tuesday 23 January 2024

" I'M COGNITIVELY BETTER NOW" - DONALD TRUMP

 In the previous post I tried to be nice to Richard, surmising that, if he were to take the The Montreal Cognitive Assessment like Donald Trump did, he'd ace it.


Unfortunately I was a bit presumptuous here as he failed in the Attention, Language Abilities, Orientation, Short Term Memory, Executive Function and Abstraction components of the test when he said in a comment:


Maybe he would have passed the Animal Naming component if I'd put that in my post for him. I'd have had to leave out cows as he's afraid of those ... and chickens. I don't know his situation regarding whales, tigers and giraffes but it'd be better not to take any risks - we'll give him an honorary pass on that.

His response was disappointing though. I wonder how Robert would react if he was given the same opportunity that Richard had - and passed. Mmm, given what he said in his recent post though I'm not so sure about him acing it.

Robert said:


Maybe we should wait until he's taught to walk and talk at the same time, count backwards from 10, put his pants on the right way around and be objective about the Catholic Church's Catechism and the Vatican's missives.



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - I had to teach him lots of things.

Mrs O'Sullivan

Anonymous said...

Well, a couple of things anyway.

Mrs O'Sullivan

Anonymous said...

Not me - she was talking about Robert.

RRBB

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

Father Awaythebetter

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised either. I just look that way.

Arch Aybrowe.

Anonymous said...

He's putting me out of work - let him have it.

Saint Arnold Patron Saint of beer drinkers.

Anonymous said...

To be clear - you guys are talking about Robert, not Richard?

Saint Pedro Antix Patron Saint of pedagogues.

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice his pants.

Father Orange.

Anonymous said...

Yeah right.

Trent the horny guy

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Wow!
A lot of comments - Richard was right.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

The brain is just a filter for the mind.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Angels don't have brains because they don't exist.

Anonymous said...

Angels are like truck drivers.

I wonder if angels would fly very fast if they existed?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Robert will be providing proof of the existence of angels soon as I asked for clarification in a comment on his latest post.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Angels do exist because it says so in The Bible.

Silly boy!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, armacord, and the Sodomites wanted to have sex with them so they must have had arseholes.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I guess that this saves Robert from having to come up with proof.