I'm a perfectionist. I like to have everything in order both inside and outside the house. My partner, The Old Girl thinks that I'm an obsessive-compulsive.
I can't sit still and leave a job half done and am forever tidying up, mending things, mowing lawns and trimming hedges.
Recently I've taken to picking out with tweezers the grass and weeds that sprout up in our gravel driveway.
It's all worth it though as it's nice to have a tidy property.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...




No comments:
Post a Comment