Tuesday 8 February 2022

FIRST DAY OUT AND ALL WAS WELL

 

Well I didn't meet a guy like this scrote today when I trialled as a lollipop man.

ANGRY DRIVER

I did see some parents taking their kids across the road further down (out of yelling distance) though.

I asked if I would be issued with a gun but was told that it would be inappropriate. That's a shame really as I am a really good shot and would have had no trouble taking out the miscreants even if they were out of yelling distance. The civil defence group also refused to give me a gun or any sort of weapon. I think that I was born in the wrong century.





2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

It reads like you were a raving lunatic and all the mothers rightly shepherded their children to another crossing.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You should hit Robert with that multi-function golf club. I'm sure you did a great job.