Wednesday 27 July 2022

NUMB NUTS


No, not Richard, the guy who called me a bitch. The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ doesn't stoop to name calling like that.



 
The Americans adopted the expression but it came from 18th century Britain  and was originally 'numb head'.

So, why numb nuts?

When I do my daily exercises, after 30 minutes on the rowing machine I use the exercycle for a while. 


This has been for about 15 minutes until my nether regions go numb. I tried putting a cushion on the seat but it made no difference. After a while I had no feeling down there and became worried that bits might drop off.

The solution, I found was to turn the seat slightly sideways so that the 'bits' weren't being compressed by the front of the saddle.



This has worked and so now I can 'ride' for longer than the 15 minutes. 30 minutes is the goal.





Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good to know that your nuts are still there and working slightly.
Thanks for sharing Numb Nuts.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

A bit rude.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Just building on your story old fella.